10.31.2011

Glitter Stripe Power

For Halloween this year I decided last minute I was going to be Black Swan, so of course I had to whip up some cool nails to go with it. I wanted a dark color nail with flare so I used my new Wet n Wild Blue Moon color with Art Deco silver sparkles.

I am pretty obsessed with the Blue Moon color, the pictures don't due its justice. Its such a pretty color.

I started by getting out this Sally Hansen french manicure kit I found in the back of my drawer the other day and used that to tape off where I wanted the stripes to be.




I quickly realized its easiest to tape off just the end of the stripes and freehand the actual stripes because making a line of stripes with glitter is pretty fool proof.

 
A nice thing about glitter too is that it usually drys faster than normal polish so not long after I threw on some top coat and was ready to go!




HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!


7 comments:

  1. Great nails.
    Be happy.
    xoxo

    http://besosmulticolor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely post
    happy & scary halloween darling
    Always following
    The Dolls Factory

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Blue Moon color is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Even without the glitter stripes, that blue is amazing, I'm definitely going to have to try it! :)

    www.socalsophisticate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that Nicole! Love blue and I love glitter. Nice idea! :D
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE THIS!! that's it... i'm following!! ;D

    xo's

    - teeney

    http://christeeney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete