10.08.2011

Do the Polka....

...Dots that is! I don't know about you, but I love me some polka dots. They always make me happy. They are fun, girly and playful. So I thought, why not put them on my nails! I have never done this before and it was as hard as I expected because my left hand is pretty useless and shaky so that made things a little sketch. I think they turned out pretty good though.

Here is what I did. I first put the base teal coat on and waited hours for it to fully dry. Once dried I taped off each finger and then painted the white tips. After that was fully dried or at least mostly dry, I started trying to carefully put on the purple dots with my new nail art lacquer. An art pen might have been a bit easier but that's ok. I love 'em.






Mint by F21, Magenta by Art Deco, Naturel White by Sally Hansen


4 comments:

  1. They looked adorable in person!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooooh I love it!!! I can't wait to try it! Thx Nicole :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He Nicole! Thanks for your comments on my blog. Following you now. DOTS are FUN!!! Your nails look so cute. Can't wait to read more posts from you! ((HUG))
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete