11.01.2011

Black Swan

Usually I am always super excited for Halloween and I begin making my costume a month or two ahead of time. For some reason this year I wasn't that into it and didn't even think about Halloween once until the week of. Wednesday I decided, what the heck, I can't not go out for Halloween. My friend Sarah and I were going out to dinner that night so we brainstormed and went off to go costume shopping.

I had a few ideas of what I wanted to be and then another friend suggested Black Swan so I thought, why not. The hunt was now on for costume pieces. Luckily Sarah was smart and had already requested a half day off work on Friday so we went on a crazy costume shopping spree. We were shopping for our costume from 2pm-9pm!! So exhausting, but fun.

On Saturday, Sarah packed up her whole house and came over to begin making our costumes. It took us a little longer than we thought for her costume but worked out good. She was Marie the Aristocrat Cat. So cute.

Finally we were finished and were off to a super fun party. We had a great time dancing the night away and checking out all the other cool costumes!!




6 comments:

  1. Sarah did a great job on BOTH costumes! You two look AMAZING!!! Love the sparkles, feathers, dots, and make up on the black swan costume. Beautiful details! And her ears, bows and tail are just too cute! What a fab time and thanks for sharing. ((HUG))
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good! I love the costume! I was convinced you made the whole thing. You were probably not excited about Hallows Eve this year because you didn't have your other half, Thing 1, with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both costumes are too cute!
    www.swoonblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. They last! you were very beautiful and your original
    xoxo

    http://besosmulticolor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, your costume rocked! It was great meeting you today! Can't wait to check out your blog some more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUPERB!!!

    xo's

    - teeney

    http://christeeney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete