- Get a good top coat!!!
- A good top coat works wonders. I use Seche Vite.
- I love it because it is extremely strong and makes my polish stay on a few extra days than some other brands I have tried.
- It majorly helps harden your polish faster which is key for this impatient girl!
- It helps hide flaws that may have happen while you were decorating you nails and will even help hide a tiny smudge as well.
(I get it from Walgreens)
- If just the tips and/or corners are beginning to chip, easily turn it into a french tip with another color polish or glitter or even do a design.
- If it is starting to look a little raggedy, grab a great glitter polish and use a coat of that to top off your manicure. It will give a freshness to the manicure and hide the raggedness.
- A good base coat is a good idea too. It will also help keep your nails healthy. I use Sally Hansen Diamond Strength.
- When you are actually putting on your top coat from the beginning, make sure you are actually getting the tips of your nails with the top coat. See below
- Put on a fresh top coat every other day.
- Put at least two coats if not three of your polish on initially.
Good luck on making your fabulous mani last longer!!